Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Did you like the new batman movie the dark knight?

Ok so i finally got around to renting it out last night and watching it.

The ending was terrible imo

Heath Ledger did play a good joker though



What do you guys think? good or bad?Did you like the new batman movie the dark knight?
Middle of the road production



In my opinion Spiderman 1 still remains the best super hero film since 2000 and I personally preferd Iron Man over The Dark Knight. The problems I had with the Dark Knight I had felt the scenes were going back and fourth and were not related, The Joker and Batman did not meet enough, the plot was revolving around way to many characters, and Two Face should have been introduced sooner. It was also one of those films I had to watch twice to really understand. Overall the acting and special effects made it worth watching. I give it a 7/10 but it is overrated with critics I think.
Way overdone. They could probably have left out that whole scene in Hong Kong and not affected the story line much.Did you like the new batman movie the dark knight?
it was awesome. well written and outstanding storyline. all in all a very good movie in my opinion.

the ending leaves it open for a sequel but yes it could have been better.
Best Batman movie ever made.



Edit: Sorry, best comic book movie ever made.Did you like the new batman movie the dark knight?
i thought the movie was great, the best i might add.

and Heath Ledger did make the movie what it was, he nailed the joker it was perfect, all the facial tics and the voice changing, he was phenomenal and the best joker in Batman history.

personally i didn't think the ending was bad i loved it.
i thought it was good. not because of the action (which did not have much). but the storyline and messages that they were showing you.

i thought the ending was okay.
It was awesome, why didn't you like the end though? =o
In short, I loved it.



It did feel long, and there's a lot going at the end. It took me 2 or 3 times to take it all in and really appreciate it all. And it reminds me a lot of Heat, which is one of my all time favorite movies.



Remember: Batman is really a villain / anti hero. And the Dark Knight (perfect title for the movie) is about how he falls from being the true hero of Gotham (that is established in Batman Begins) into the villain role. There is really no other way it could have ended.
I felt it was too long and could have been tighter in terms of the storytelling.



I have to say I agree with Steele 2.0- I enjoyed Spiderman and Iron Man much more than The Dark Knight.
Excellent
i thought it was REALLY overrated. i thought it was at least 30 minutes too long (i was very bored in parts), and was not nearly as deep as it thought it was. the film took itself way too seriously. not nearly as profound, daring or challenging as it would like to think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment