Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What can you say about the new batman movie, the dark knight?

how does it compare to the previous batman movies? which one is your favorite?What can you say about the new batman movie, the dark knight?
Hands down the best super hero movie ever.
dark knight is my favorite.







(:What can you say about the new batman movie, the dark knight?
Io i love these sort of questions. it is 1000 times better than batman begins and that's saying something because batman begins was outstanding. heath ledger as the joker is perfect. he cackles and whispers in such a menacing way and he is downright scary at times. he doesn't show emotion through facial features but through his actions and his eyes. i think that sort of talent is amazing. christian bale plays a good batman and gary old man is outstanding again as lieutenant gordan. the special effects are stunning with a variety of different angles in each shot. the story line is deep and keeps you interested all the way through. it is long but enjoyable all the way through. the script is perfectly written with humour weaved in through the film. it is well worth watching and a very good movie all round. well done to director christopher nolan for upping the pace again. batman begins was rich in storyline and action but what makes the dark knight better is the joker and heath's performance. he is truly insane as that character and it is a pity we won't see more of him. if you haven't seen this movie you need to. it has been a little over publicised with heath's death but that doesn't change the fact it is such a good movie.
I love The Dark Knight! I have seen it multiple times and love it more with every viewing! As for the hype..as hard as it would seem to live up to, I think it did a pretty good job of doing so. The movie was definitely dominated by Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker and he deserves all the accolades he is receiving for the part. As for comparing it to other Batman movies, I think Chris Nolan took the Batman franchise and escalated it to a whole new level. he made it more real, as opposed to comic, which accounts for the revenue. People can identify with a more realistic Gotham..I LOVED Batman Begins because it told the long time untold story of how Bruce became Batman. The training with Ra's Al Ghul was a good storyline that I appreciated. It made audiences connect with the character and made it feel less like a comic book hero and more like a real person using his resources to combat the evils in this world. It seems more plausible to me..my favorite is The Dark Knight though, because the Joker was always my favorite villain but I have never seen him portrayed less as a clown and more as the truly psychotic mastermind he really is. It truly is a cinematic masterpiece and I am glad to be part of those who get to enjoy the fruits of Heath Ledger's unfortunate last labor. May he rest in piece.What can you say about the new batman movie, the dark knight?
I preferably like the Dark Knight better. It was pretty amazing. Plus the joker was AWESOME!!! It's sad though that Heath Ledger died. =[
excellent movie, read my full review hre



http://www.mytvtalk.com/thedarkknight.ht鈥?/a>
The Dark Knight is definitely my favorite Batman movie. I love Heath Ledger as the Joker! He was amazing. Anyway, if you have not seen it yet I highly recommend seeing it! It is a VERY good movie!
It was a great movie , Thanks to Chrisitan Bale and Heath Ledger (R.I.P Heath)


I love all the Batman movies except Batman and Robin. This one is definitely my favorite.
It was the second best movie I had ever seen it my life. If you thought that Batman Begins was good then this will just blow you away.



I mean Batman Begins was a very good movie, but this is about a million times better.



It's also better than all of the older movies too. Jack Nicholson did a great job as the Joker but Mr. Ledger was jaw-dropping amazing.
great movie


The movie totally blew my mind...ive watched all the batman movies and this one is amazing...heath ledger as the joker makes the movie really unique in an un explaneable way.....the movie is awspme ...a must see for everyone
Great movie, but way over hyped, especially on this site.



It's better than the other movies. Every other question here will tell you that.



Stop posting sht.
^^^ What he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment