Friday, March 9, 2012

What is your favorite quote from the movie the new batman movie?

Mine is "Wanna see this pencil dissapear" - or something like thatWhat is your favorite quote from the movie the new batman movie?
"Do I really look like a man with a plan, Harvey? I don't have a plan. The mob has plans, the cops have plans. you know what I am, Harvey? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught one. I just DO things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I HATE plans. Yours, theirs, everyone's. Maroni has plans, Gordon has plans. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I am not a schemer. I show schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say that what happened to you and your girlfriend wasn't personal, you know I'M telling the truth"*Gives Dent Gun*"It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people got killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds!! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I AM AN AGENT OF CHAOS. And you know the thing about chaos, Harvey. It's fair"
lol same the "magic trick"



"do you wanna know how i got these scars?" and his crazy *** storiesWhat is your favorite quote from the movie the new batman movie?
"You know who people really are in their last moments." -the Joker



God I loved that movie :)
lol that was the part of the movie :]



I also liked " You die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"What is your favorite quote from the movie the new batman movie?
I love the quotes:

"You Either Die a Hero or Live Long Enough to See Yourself Become the Villain."-Harvey [I think]



"You know who people really are in their last moments."

-the Joker



"Let's Put a Smile on That Face"-The Joker



"Why so Serious?" -The Joker



The Joker is my favorite character,even though he's crazy as f%26amp;*$% lol. He's funny and his script was awesome. =D
I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.



thats my fav.
  • reckoning lyrics
  • dragon age gameplay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment