Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you think about the new batman movie:the dark knight?

I personally think that this movie is the best batman and super-hero movie I've ever seen!!!What do you think about the new batman movie:the dark knight?
Heath definitely took over the show. Absolutely fantastic job. Heath, of course, has been putting everything into this movie mind and soul.



Ladies and Gentlemen, Man and Woman, let us not forget the genius works of....Heath Ledger %26amp; Conway Wickliffe
Amazing. It rocked...hard...the Joker completely STOLE the show.What do you think about the new batman movie:the dark knight?
omgosh i totally agree!! it was sooooo badass!! i thought part one was the sh*t but the second was even better!
I love the part where the Joker dies, and Two-Face lives!



Brilliant!What do you think about the new batman movie:the dark knight?
i think i will NEVER see it in my whole life!
I've heard it's very violent. I've also heard it's really extraordinary.
I loved it...also if u did too go to six flags to check out the new bat man ride....it is like ur in gotham city..
Fantastic movie
Best Super hero movie of ALL times.



It's so dark. Finally a superhero movie that is NOT a cheesy family film. Not a little kiddie movie....really powerful stuff!
a movie that u have to watch. must see movie!
it was ok i diddnt care for it.......
I agree with you...absolutely the best Batman movie....

And on of the best, if not the best Superhero movie....

In my opinion, the best movie so far this year regardless of genre
LOL, definently not the best super-hero movie iv seen, NO WHERE NEAR as good as spiderman but yeah it was great. must see movie
i loved it its way betta then the other onesits is bad ***
The movie blew me away!!! I knew anything with Christian Bale's name on it is good! But Heath Ledger was definitely the leading star in that movie! I could not believe it! But at the end when I was walking out of the theater I wasn't..I didn't feel happy, because I knew that was the last I'd see of Heath's Joker ....
I thought it was great! My fiance thinks they should stop making Batman movies because he can't see them being able to top this one! I thought Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker (not Oscar worthy though)...I loved the scene when he was prancing out of the hospital and can't get the detonator to work, lol. We'll probably go see it again in a couple weeks when (hopefully) the crowd dies down.
Amazing movie, complex and entertaining it is not your usual summer action film. This movie has laughs plenty of action, and lots of heart, as well as being intellighent. Using Batman as his vechile, Nolan, the writer/director also address important questions like what makes a hero and are good guys to blame for creating bad guys? Some people blame the US of A for being arrogant and pushing our selves around the world as an exaple of democracy for causing the rise in terrorism and making the extemeist attacks us. I think that is ridiculous, but that very ideo is explored in this movie as Alfred tells Batman, you attacked organized crime so they are fighting back with the Joker. I don't think fighting evil causes more evil, but it is an interesting question that this film brings up. The idea of what is a hero is also addresed a lot in this film, and half face is a man that is both, first a hero at the district attorney and than a villian after his terrible ordeal.

So in anwser to your question, this movie is fantastic on many levels and I think everyone will enjoy it.
That only proves you didn't know the '60's TV Batman
i thought it waz amazing!!!! %26amp; the joker waz the best!!!!!!!!!!!! what a shame keith died 4 months b4 it came out!! btw he died because he waz sooo scared of the movie that he went 2 the doctor 2 get sleeping pills %26amp; took an overdose..
Yea !!!!!! I totally agrreee!!! it was amazing!!!! One of my favorites that my friends couldn't shut me up about. The joker was the movie which sucked for Batman cuz it was supposed to be his movie! lol. but it was such a good movie and what happened with heath ledger (sooo sorry to hear that I loved heath ledger) but it made the movie just a bit more eery!

No comments:

Post a Comment