Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why didnt Kevin Conroy do The voice of batman in the new movie Batman under the red hood?

Mark Hamill to isnt in it either any reasons whyWhy didnt Kevin Conroy do The voice of batman in the new movie Batman under the red hood?
I think it may have something to do with the fact that Under The Red Hood isn't a continuation of Batman:The Animated Series!Why didnt Kevin Conroy do The voice of batman in the new movie Batman under the red hood?
No m g,what I meant was that Under The Red Hood doesn't follow the continuity of Batman:The Animated Series and that is why none of the voice actors from the animated series worked on it,Under The Red Hood follows the comic books more than it does the animated series!

Report Abuse

Why didnt Kevin Conroy do The voice of batman in the new movie Batman under the red hood?
I know! They're the best. But Under the Red Hood is still pretty good. But Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are the best Batman and Joker ever.



And to the guy above me: they have done the animated movies since the animated series.



I don't have an answer, I'm trying to find out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment