Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whose planning on seeing the new batman movie?

what are your guys' thoughts on the new batman movie dark night? does the trailer catch your interest? what do you think of them replacing katie holmes who played rachel dawes in the first one with maggie gyllenhaal? good idea?Whose planning on seeing the new batman movie?
I'm most certainly planning to see the Dark Knight! I have been keeping up with it almost every day via http://www.batman-on-film.com ! This movie's gonna ROCK! Yes, the trailer caught my interest, and I like what I see! Replacing Holmes, for whatever reason, was a GREAT idea. She didn't have the "gusto" to be Rachel, who needs to be a stronger character than Holmes provided.
All the critics say that not only is this the best Batman film ever (which unfortunately isn't saying much), they also say that The Dark Knight is a superhero classic.



Maggie Gyllenhaal seems much more the gotham type than Katie Holmes, so I'm happy for that.





With all due respect to Ledger, however, I think that if Jack wanted to be the Joker again, which he did, he should have gotten the role hands down.





I'm excited to see the transformation of Two-Face and the possible cameos by Scarecrow and harley Quinn.





Dope!Whose planning on seeing the new batman movie?
I think the Dark Knight will be the best summer movie of the year. It's good that they switched actors . Katie didn't do very good. Hopefully maggie does better. Heith ledger did amazing as playing the Joker. and as for christian bale he does very good in all his movies. so yeah I can't wait also since Im a fan of batman. :)
The trailer does catch my interest. I want to see that movie! I think they shouldn't have changed the actress for Rachel. If they were going to change actors, I think they should have changed characters, I mean, Batman has had a lot of different obscure girlfriends.Whose planning on seeing the new batman movie?
i think it looks like a pretty good movie and might want to see it and yes it hink it is a good idea that they switched actresses

No comments:

Post a Comment