Friday, March 9, 2012

What did you think of the pencil dissapearing trick by the Joker in the new Batman movie?

hahaha...my favorite part..."See? it's gone!" hahahahaha...



In ode to the Dark knight...Answer my question please!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What did you think of the pencil dissapearing trick by the Joker in the new Batman movie?
best part of the movie lol
well it did disappear so it was pretty cool

but im sure the guy hated the trick .. hahaWhat did you think of the pencil dissapearing trick by the Joker in the new Batman movie?
i freaked out, and was clutching my boyfriends arm when he did it lol
It was a great trick. I am trying to perfect it, but the my assitant just keeps getting headachsWhat did you think of the pencil dissapearing trick by the Joker in the new Batman movie?
LOL

PRICELESS!!!!
LOVED IT!!!
Uh, haven't seen the movie yet....
it was funny : )

heath did a great job as the joker, but the movie overall wasn't as good as Batman Begins in my opinion.



...I think Rachel Bilson (look-wise) would've made for a MUCH better Rachel...
yeah,both parts were funny,my boys liked the pencil trick the best tho!
i was so afraid of the pencil scene, haha! i can actually imagine if he did that to me, nurse scene? he looks ridiculous!
Oh, that was definitely an amazing scene

that shows the Jokers character and how

he isn't afraid to be humorous but so insane

at the same time! Definitely a way of showing

the audience that The Joker isn't one to mess

with.



The nurse scene was also a very great scene.

It is great how they had the Joker still very

scary, but at the same time funny, which is

how the Joker should always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment