Friday, March 9, 2012

When are they filming the new Batman movie?

I heard the new Batman movie is going to be filmed in Pittsburgh. I heard some parts are supposed to be filmed in Pittsburgh after the scenes that are shot in the New York! Most of Gotham City will be filmed in Pittsburgh. When are they supposed to film the movie in Pittsburgh? I heard some time this summer they were but I am not sure when. Does anyone know? I live in Pittsburgh and I am so curious to know when that is scheduled for filming in Pittsburgh and for how long?When are they filming the new Batman movie?
production could be in the city for four to six weeks shooting in downtown and the surrounding area

http://collider.com/the-dark-knight-rise鈥?/a>When are they filming the new Batman movie?
Somalia
  • renova
  • mass effect 2 armor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment