Saturday, March 3, 2012

What was your favorite part of the new batman movie?

For those of you who have seen the new batman movie, im curious what you thought the best part of it was, or if you liked it.



I Loved the movie! I hope you did too.What was your favorite part of the new batman movie?
I LOVED the hospital scene..He was hilarious and he did a one-of-a-kind performance that we will always remember..Thanks Heath..I applaud you, thank you and miss you sincerely..(sobbing)
I really liked the whole blowing up of the hospital scene.What was your favorite part of the new batman movie?
My favorite part was the chase scene with the joker and batman....

the joker was funn/creepy and batman's bike was just badaassss.....

awesome film...

i also like when the joker had to hit his detonator a few times before completely blowing the hospital up.
I loved it too.



My favorite part I'd say was the Truck/Police/Batmobile/Pod chase.



That was awesome.What was your favorite part of the new batman movie?
I loved the whole movie and i really enjoyed the way that the Joker taunted Batman in the interogation room and the way his story changed each time he told it although it was funny as hell when the hosipital wouldnt blow up when he wanted it to
It was better than the first one...i loved the first one too. But this had more suspense and it was great! I love Christian Bale.



My favorite party was when he was on the Yacht w/his shirt unbuttoned...Heith was so good! Not my favorite character but he was excellent. I liked that the cop wasn't really dead.
Joker is so EFFIN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
the part where joker slams the dudes head into the pencil



i was sooo not expecting that

i like screamed lol

Heath Ledger is absolutely amazing as joker.



i looooovveeee that movie.
I'd have to say the part with the prisoner throwing the detonator off the boat, I was totally thinking that he was going to just blow up the other boat
  • art games
  • Buick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment