Friday, March 9, 2012

Who would you rather see as the villian for the new Batman Movie?

Batman Begins was refreshing in it's choice of villians by going with the Scarecrow and Sin Tzu. Now it seems, they have forgotten about digging deeper into the rogues gallery and have gone back to the same old same old. Yes, friends we get.....the Joker again. *yawn*



Who would you have prefered to see in the new movie?



I wish they would dig out the first issues of Detective Comics that starred Batman and use some of those villians. How about Dr. Death or the Mad Monk? Now those, are really classic villians. I'm a big Batman fan, but I get a little tired of seeing the same villians over and over in each new incarnation of Batman movies and cartoons.Who would you rather see as the villian for the new Batman Movie?
The Mad Monk without a doubt!
Classic Villain? Joker is a Classic Villain he started in the First BATMAN comics...yea that's not Detective But that's what Batman became well noticed. If you go back i think you'd be aiming to people who actually knew those comics. Want to see some good characters Ridler and Catwoman....no not Jim C. as Ridler but a good ridler the one that was a smart character not a joke, and catwoman a seductive character not a bimbo.Who would you rather see as the villian for the new Batman Movie?
I am a little irritated with your question. Can't you just be satisfied that the movies are finally more on cue? They are darker and more interesting than the originals. Take heart young man, there are certainly more to come. Did you really think that the first joker was that great? Need I remind you of the mess they made of the penguin? Let's just hope they stay on the same vein and not get too outlandish like the mess they made of the X-men Last Stand.
How about Two Face?

The Batman movie out with him and the Riddler in it (Batman Forever? Or is it Batman and Robin? I forget..) SUCKS. Hardcore.

I think they need to re-make all the 90s ones.. they're so freakin bad.



Edit: I agree with the girl above me. X-Men Last Stand was beyond horrible.. completely screwed up the story..Who would you rather see as the villian for the new Batman Movie?
I never read the comic...but I was a huge fan of the 90's Batman animated series. I don't know why, but I always thought that Clayface was an interesting villian. ....he may be a villian, but I felt sorry for him. ...poor guy
Let's get contemporary here. I would LOVE to see the next villain be George W Bush.

He would still be trying to take over the world.
I've never read the comics, but I loved the Scarecrow!! He was way better than the Joker.
Clayface!!!!
Even though I don't know much about Batman I think using a not so well known villian would have been pretty cool.
Man-Bat
scarecrow wouldnve been cool
I don't care really... cuz movies aren't that interesting to me
I agree. They are going for the easy buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment