Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who do you think will play The Riddler in the new Batman movie?

Johnny Depp I hope.Who do you think will play The Riddler in the new Batman movie?
I don't hope Johnny does. Mostly because I think he would act to similar to Heath's Joker's performance. I hope it is Jude Law, who would take the role more mellowly, which is the way the Riddler really is. The Riddler has such a complex mind, a high IQ, and is obsessed with himself. Whoever plays him they have to take on the role right.
I heard the Johnny Depp rumor. It's a good idea. Then I started thinking about Vincent Cassel. He's an eccentric French actor. He can play crazy very well.Who do you think will play The Riddler in the new Batman movie?
I think Eddie Murphy's got the part, sorry to disappoint you - I wanted it to be Johnny too :(
Tiger Woods. ;)Who do you think will play The Riddler in the new Batman movie?
I hope Jim Carrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment