Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How weird is it going to be to see the new batman movie knowing that heath ledger is not alive?

That movie will be coming to theatres, and he plays the joker, and plays it very well.

It is strange to think about how were never going to see this guy in a movie again.How weird is it going to be to see the new batman movie knowing that heath ledger is not alive?
I might feel a little awkward going to see the new Batman movie knowing Heath Ledger passed away, but I would see it in honor of his memory. I had heard he put his heart and soul into the roll.
I don't think it will be weird, but very sad. I'm sure that we will go into this movie, and be amazed at Mr. Ledger's performance, and then remember (probably as the credits role) that the incredible actor who just played the joker is no longer around to reprise this role or play any others.



He will be missed! What a terrible loss!How weird is it going to be to see the new batman movie knowing that heath ledger is not alive?
my boyfriend cant get over that. its a tragedy but oh well. theres always a better joker lying around to fill in the next movie.
That will be strange. I am not big into celebrities or anything, but I could see how sometone who was a big fan of his might be emotional about seing the movie. Good question.How weird is it going to be to see the new batman movie knowing that heath ledger is not alive?
Yes i agree, ive been saying that actually. I feel bad because he has so much talent, and he is definitely doing a good job as the joker. I love how he made himself so devious. Its going to bed weird, but im sure its gonna make alot of money since he is not alive anymore. People will want to see the last movie he starred in.
I wasn't going to see the movie but I think it's sad that he was so talented and had to die so young.
It will be strange but it wouldn't be the first time someone died before their movie came out.
It will be so sad watching him knowing that he is no longer alive. RIP.
I know.. its going to be weird as.. I can't believe he died it is soo sad.
It's going to make me cry on how creepy he looks and how well and amazing he's doing it. That just makes me insanely sad.. =[ such a terrible loss.
Not as weird as seeing him poke Jake Gylenhaul, or however you spell it, in the pooper



Same thing happened with Bruce Lee's son who was the original Crow, he died filming a scene in that movie and they still finished it. I think his name was Brandon Lee but I'm not entirely sure and too lazy too google right now.
I will feel the same way I felt when I saw Brandon Lee's last movie, The Crow....very sad, and speechless knowing that such a young talented individual expired well before their time. Very sad...RIP Heath %26lt;3
I know... I'll be like "oh Heath" and start crying just watching it.



It'll be like those people who know someone who dies, and then a few days later they hear an old message of theirs on the answering machine or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment