Friday, March 9, 2012

What did you think of the end of the new Batman movie where it states it's often best to tell the people.....

lies as the truth is often not good enough. It's best to let them believe (or something like that?). I know it's only fiction but does it reflect modern sentiment? Is that all we're good for now living a lie?What did you think of the end of the new Batman movie where it states it's often best to tell the people.....
I tell it like it is and for that I have very few friends. Lying to someone to make them feel or look good is just going to hurt both people in the long run.

One of my associates is living a lie. He and she actually believe that they are favored in a specific social group because they go to the same church with wealthy people. Yet because they are not wealthy they are looked down upon by their wealthy friends and humiliated for it. They actually believe that these people like them regardless of how much they hurt each other.What did you think of the end of the new Batman movie where it states it's often best to tell the people.....
I watched the movie yesterday.. and the part when the letter was being burned is constantly repeated in my head.. it really got me thinking



I guess some truths are just better to not be said..

there are things that when you know them, can destroy more than improve your live



it depends on what the case is..

No comments:

Post a Comment