Friday, March 9, 2012

It was sad to hear about Heath Ledger's death, but after seeing the new Batman movie, I'm heartbroken!

After seeing the new Batman movie, I realized just how talented he was and how unfortunate it was for him to pass away. He was one of the greatest actors in Hollywood. The Batman movie was amazing, bu watching him in it broke my heart. :(



What do you think?It was sad to hear about Heath Ledger's death, but after seeing the new Batman movie, I'm heartbroken!
It is depressing that someone like him had to pass on, but I was happy knowing that I could at least see his true potential. I can't help but feel the same way that you do: brokenhearted. It's almost difficult to actually believe that he's dead after seeing that film and it's truly sad to think about. If they go on to make another Batman movie with The Joker, I have to be honest...I don't think anyone will ever top Heath's grand finale performance. I wouldn't mind seeing the character again, especially if they got someone with some talent involved, but that role will always belong to Heath Ledger.It was sad to hear about Heath Ledger's death, but after seeing the new Batman movie, I'm heartbroken!
too me after seeing Brokeback Mountain i saw how talented he is!

he did an amazing job in Brokeback Mountain! dont forget that movie!

As for the joker, he did a very good job!

i WAS impressed!

i am very sad that he didnt get to see the FINAL job of the movie but...it cant be helped which is sad.It was sad to hear about Heath Ledger's death, but after seeing the new Batman movie, I'm heartbroken!
I can see exactly what you mean. Sure I realized he was a great actor, just look at his previous work like Brokeback Mountain. He was such a versatile performer and could pull off so many different types of roles, but the Joker that he gave us was truly impressive and unique.



It's a shame because I can see him getting another oscar in this; too bad he won't be there to accept it.



He never actually caught my eye to where I'd follow his work before seeing as no movies he's been in appealed to me as much [Sure Brokeback Mountain's performance from him was impressive, but the movie itself wasn't so appealing and eye catching to me] so to see him in something more for me, and know that he won't be around for me to see more is pretty disapointing.



Guess some of us realized his talent a little too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment